Interim CEO, 3T Biosciences
- 20+ years of research experience in immunotherapy and has published more than 100 papers and chapters in peer-reviewed journals. As a human immunologist, his research interests focus on immune monitoring and immunometabolism.
- Associate professor at the National University of Singapore and an adjunct associate professor of Immunology at Baylor University, where he served on the Board of Governors for the Institute of Biomedical Sciences.
- Serves as director for the IMPACT Program, a multi-disciplinary national initiative focused on building cell therapy manufacturing, clinical and regulatory capability for Singapore.
- Founding director of the Singapore Immunology Network’s Immunomonitoring Platform
- Ph.D. in Immunology from Dartmouth Medical School and studied human dendritic cell biology under Dr. Michael Fanger.